Okay to have butt lift between children?

I had a big butt and perfect curves before getting pregnant and halfway through pregnancy my butt got flat and saggy and my round hips took a square shape. I'm now 4 months pp and I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight but my hips and butt are still square! I would like to have more children but hate my body!! Are there any non surgical recommendations or do I need a butt lift ?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided infromation as well.. it will be better to have children before having your procedure done,  because you can gain weight very easily and it will be better for you to wait...

BBL

You can undergo a brazilian butt lift at almost any time. Between considering having more children is fine. Good luck.

You can certainly have the BBL between pregnancies, but you may want to wait if you are going to have the next child soon.