Brazilian Butt Lift and stomach loose skin, will doing a fat transfer make it worse?

I want my stomach fat transfered to my buttocks but my concern is my loose skin. I have my pregnancy loose skin still so I am wondering if taking cat out my stomach will help get rid of this loose skin or will it make it worser?

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

From your description, you may be a good candidate for Vaser High Definition Liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.  With the skin contracture component of the Vaser, you may not need a Tummy Tuck.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz