Natrelle Classic vs Inspira - which is best for my situation? [loss of upper pole breast tissue and over all fullness] .(photos)

5'8.5",125 lbs, 30, no kids, dancer w hormonal (pituitary) disorder that caused breast tissue to get completely destroyed. I used to be a full C & want to get back there with natural-looking implants. I know they'll use Allergan Natrelle, but am questioning whether the Classic or Inspira would be better. Its like all the air has been let out of my chest, esp upper pole, so I'm highly leaning toward the Inspira. What do you think? Breast measurement: 11.5, likely 375-400cc implants - *better pics

Breast augmentation

Hello and thank you for your question. You are a great candidate for a breast augmentation.  The size and shape of the implant is based on your desired breast size/shape, your chest wall measurements, and soft tissue quality.  This decision should be based on a detailed discussion with equal input from both you and your surgeon.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

I would recommend Inspira implants as they are overfilled and will get you a better look.  I recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a surgeon who you are comfortable with and who is a board-certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Best wishes! Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills & Miami Beach Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Allergan Inspira implants

Thanks for reaching out.  The main difference between those two implants is that the inspira is overfilled.  That will specifically be translated to a fuller upper pole once they are placed in your breast, especially if you pick a high profile implant.
I hope this helps :)

John Paul Tutela, MD
Livingston Plastic Surgeon

Implant choice

You would have to be seen in person to best evaluated in person.  This is based also upon your exam and your goals.  Best of luck.

Natrelle Classic versus Inspira

Good morning. Thanks for a great question with very clear pictures.The short answer is, you are likely to do very well with either of these implant lines. A smooth round device is going to offer you the upper pole fullness you are looking for. Depending on the projection you chose you can finish with a very natural or indeed an augmented look.If I had to lean one way I would suggest that the Inspira devices, because they are slightly more filled size for size, are a little bit more ideal for you. You don't have a lot of upper pole chest tissue and that can lead to more visible rippling from a lesser filled implant.Take your time choosing a board certified plastic surgeon that you feel comfortable with and I think you can look forward to a tremendous result!Best of luck and take care.Dr Nodwell

Trefor Nodwell, MD
Ottawa Plastic Surgeon

Natrelle vs Inspira breast implants

Thank you for your question and posting appropriate pictures. You seem to be a very good candidate for breast augmentation with either implant. The Inspira line is a bit more filled so you will have a slightly fuller look. The difference is likely negligible.  It is most important to find a skillful board certified plastic surgeon to perform your surgery.

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Natrelle classic vs Inspira

You are very thin and the higher filled Inspira would likely give you better results.An exam and consultation with a plastic surgeon is recommended to discuss your options and expectations.

Choosing the implant

Because you are lacking tissue in your upper pole, the padding available to cover and mask the underlying implant is limited there.  As such, if you are leaning towards a smooth round implant, I think the Inspira is a better choice.  These are filled more fully, with less tendency to collapse and ripple.  Since you have limited soft tissue to mask rippling, this would seem to be a better choice in my opinion.
Best of luck! Dr. Subbio
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Newtown Square/Philadelphia, PA

Christian Subbio, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation Surgery

Thank you for your inquiry, providing pictures and a great description! Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon before making any decision and a second and third opinion wouldn't be a bad idea. You are an excellent candidate for surgery. Inspira implants are great and would suit you well. Best of Luck!!