Is there a way to have my stomach flat in the stretch marks less visible? (photos)

Tummy tuck and Lipo, some advices:

Thanks for the question.
In this regard, I recommend you a Full Tummy Tuck with muscle repair, to get a flat abdomen and waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.
Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Is there a way to have my stomach flat in the stretch marks less visible?

Your photographs are a little unclear, but a tummy tuck together with some liposuction of your sides will undoubtedly give you a flat tummy.  All the stretch marks that are around your navel and below will be removed with the surgery.  A visit to a board-certified plastic surgeon for an examination will help you to understand the process.  Best of luck!

Flat tummy

You would do well to consider some lipo and a full tummy tuck.Usually the stretch marks from the belly button down will be removed.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Flat Tummy

Hi, thanks for your inquiry and for your pictures. Although your pictures don't show too much of your body, after reading that you have had three pregnancies, it is normal for a woman body to stretch and have extra sagging skin. For that purpose the Abdominoplasty is very handy. It would repair your abdominal muscle wall, making your abdomen flatter and your waist slimmer and taking care of the extra skin. The incision would be easily hidden underneath your bikini line. Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

You may be a good candidate for a tummy tuck procedure. Consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.

Regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Stretch marks and a flat tummy

The best option to get rid of some stretch marks as well as to thin down the abdominal area would be a tummy tuck. It would be best for you to find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area so that you can schedule an in person consultation. At that point he/she can show you what exactly you can expect.

Lawrence Bundrick, MD
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck

The only way to get rid of stretch marks is by surgically removing them. Other treatments can help lighten them, but, in the end, they often are underwhelming. Your photos are very limited, so it's difficult to give good advice. However, you should schedule a consultation with a plastic surgeon to discuss tummy tuck procedure, and whether or not this is right for you.
Dr. Subbio
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Newtown Square/Philadelphia, PA

Christian Subbio, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck

Thank you for your question and your photos.  Without a physical examination it is hard to give you an exact treatment plan.  However, based on your photos you would be a very good candidate for an abdominoplasty.  This would help create a much nicer contour of your abdomen and reduce the excess fat and skin.

James Shoukas, MD
Lake Mary Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your pictures and question.  In most women who have had multiple pregnancies the best contouring procedure is a tummy tuck.  A full tummy tuck would help remove the most amount of excess skin and adipose tissue while tightening your stomach muscles to help further enhance your results. Liposuction can also be added to narrowi your waist and remove isolated areas of diet and exercise resistant fat.  Be sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person consultation and discussion of your desired results.