Have an itchy rash, should I be worried? I'm 3 weeks and 4 days post op from having a full lift and silicone implants. (photos)

I'm 3 weeks and 4 days post op from having a full lift and silicone implants. I just realized I have a rash. It is also 105° here in Ca. Should I be worried? Also am I able to put on something to stop the itch. Dr's office won't be open for 2 more days. Thanks!

Rash

This is not uncommon and often is usually a result of wearing garments/bra for support and as you suggest the outside temperature. I tend to recommend a mild steroid cream and anti histamines for my patients and if severe for patients to remove the support / bra for 24-48 hours. I would check with your PS before taking any internet advice. It is a standard of care for you to be provided with out of hours contact details. 

Manchester Plastic Surgeon