I went to a doctor and they told me that I have allergies which caused eye bags. How can I get rid of them?

How can I get rid of my allergy eye bags?

Fillers

I WOULD TRY FILLERS BEFORE GOING IN AND DOING SURGERY , THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FAT TRANSFER AND FILLERS ARE FILLER ARE LESS INVASIVE AND CAN LAST 6-9 MONTHS SOMETIMES UP TO A YEAR DEPENDING ON WHICH ONES. FAT TRANSFERS ARE USUALLY SURGICALLY DONE WITH LIPO AND TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER AREA OF THE BODY. A FAT TRANSFER CAN ALSO BE DONE THROUGH A LOCAL AFTER SURGERY FOR A REPEAT FAT INJECTION. FAT INJECTIONS OR TRANSFERS ARE USUALLY MORE PERMANENT. THIS IS SOMETHING THAT YOU MAY WANT TO SPEAK TO YOUR DOCTOR ABOUT IN A CONSULTATION AND SEE WHAT YOUR OPTIONS ARE.

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags Treatment -- Restylane or Belotero with Cannulas, Clear+Brilliant, Eclipse Micropen, Viva

Please post photos for further evaluation. The eyes are best treated with a combination approach of fillers, lasers, microneedling/PRP for improvement. Ultherapy/thermage, venus legacy all do well for swelling or puffiness. I would suggest consulting an expert. If surgery is an option they will recommend. Best, Dr. Emer

Unless your allergies are so severe that you chronically rub your eyes, no it is unlikely that allergies cause your bags.

So if you are not constantly rubbing the eyelids, no allergies are not your issue.  Most bags arise from issues that have absolutely nothing to do with allergies.  They tend to run in families and have to do with the little ligaments systems of the lower eyelid and mid face glide planes.  The nature of your issues really determines what approach is needed to help you aesthetically.  Please consider posting a photograph for more concrete suggestions.