I recently had a Breast reduction/lift 2. I was a 36G n was told I I'll be a C-cup. Can I slim down the fat under my underarms?

Reductions do not guarantee cup sizes

and my patients help guide me by either asking for an aggressive resection, my normal resection, or a conservative resection, just meeting the minimums needed to fulfill insurance obligations.  As for the fat under the arms. office revisions can always be done to help remove the lateral chest roll fat or the axillary roll fat.  Most surgeons try to take this down at the time of your reduction but its not an obligation.

Reductions do not guarantee cup sizes

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}