I am a 14 year old girl. And I can't achieve the great buttock. I want to know if I can get buttocks surgery?

I have belly fat and thigh fat, and I would like to know if a doctor can use the fat from those areas and move it into my buttocks.

Cosmetic Surgery On A Minor?

Thank you for your question! Unfortunately there is no doctor that will preform cosmetic surgery on a minor.  You have to be at least 18 years old for cosmetic surgery.  Best of luck!
Dr Dhaval Patel  Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Chicago Hoffman Estates Oak Brook

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Adult consent

Brazilian Butt lift is an excellent procedure to achieve your goals.

However, I would not recommend this procedure to anyone under the age of 18.

Parental consent is very important and your body is continuing to change.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and surgery.

best of luck!

Dr Schwartz