Would I be a good candidate for lipo/BBL?? Mother of 2, done with having kids! (photos)

Would I be a good candidate for lipo/BBL?? Mother of 2, done with having kids!

Based on your photos a BBL alone will leave you with loose hanging skin. You would require a tummy tuck as well. Please consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon. 

Regards, 

Liposuction & BBL or Tummy Tuck

Hi and great question.

I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  
After reviewing your photos, I think the main question is:  what will happen to your skin after the fat is sucked out?  Why?  Because you don't want to be left with your fat decreased but the remaining skin just hanging off of your body.  

Based on your photos, I think the chance of having a lot of excess skin after just liposuction is very high.  It is so high that I would not recommend liposuction only.  Therefore, based on my experience, I recommend a tummy tuck with liposuction.  

You could have liposuction and BBL.  I think that a tummy tuck would help as well with the skin and the abdominal wall laxity.   These can be performed at the same time in healthy patients.

Beverly Hills, CA

Thank you for the question and photos. A back photo would've been helpful. Based on the photos, I would recommend a two stage procedure for the best results. Liposuction of your abdomen, back, waist, hips and a BBL at the first surgery, followed by a tummy tuck, possible more lipo at a second surgery at least 6 months apart. See a board certified plastic surgeon experienced in advanced body sculpting techniques for an in person consultation/evaluation. Good luck.

BBL/Fat transfer/Lipo/Tummy Tuck/Candidate

Since you are done with having children, tummy tuck and BBL may be an option rather than just "lipo/BBL".

There are many options for you.  You may do this in single stage or two stages.  

I would say the best approach is to have in-office consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who does this procedure routinely in a safe and healthy manner and consistently has good results.  He will discuss your ideal weight and how to achieve that, timing of your surgery, preparation for surgery, and many options.

All the very best,

Payam Jarrah-Nejad, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat Grafting/ Fat Transfer/ High Definition Liposuction

I appreciate your question.

Best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to elective surgery for optimal results.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

best of luck!

Dr Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon