How much do All-on-4 dentures cost for only the top row of teeth?

I have big, long top front teeth. The bottoms ones are okay. I had braces and had my 2 front teeth shaved. I hate my big teeth. I have no insurance and luve in california. How much does all on four dentures cost? I got scred when people weote 24,000. You can buy a house with that.

All-on-4 Dental Implants

All-on-4 dental implants range in prices because every case is different. For example, when a top row of All-on-4 teeth are going to function against natural teeth in the bottom, you may need six implants instead of four due to stronger chewing forces produced by real teeth. Several things also have to be taken into consideration when choosing a doctor. Consider the experience your surgeon has in placing All-on-4 implants, the availability to see you on a short notice, as well as the before & after images of the work performed. You can also finance your dental procedures and the doctor you choose should be able to help you with this process.

Dental tourism

Dental tourism is a good solution for a lot of patients that can't afford this kind of treatment, a lot of people its happy with this solutions and the better is, we use the same materials and implants. In Mexico its around 8700 to 10 000 us dollars the same procedure with the same quality.

Treatment Cost for upper all-on-4 implants

Cost varies based on location and type of dentists who provide the service as well as the quality of the laboratory in fabrication of the teeth. See link below for a very detailed cost plan at our facility, Lifetime Dental Implants in Bethesda, MD.

H. Ryan Kazemi, DMD
Bethesda Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

Fees vary from city to city

For the most part, plan on $25,000-33,000 per arch.  You MAY find someplace to do it for less, but not much less.