How to change my average face to attractive cute person? (photo)

how to change my average look with surgery can a doctor make my face attractive-do i need a nose job to make my nose smaller and a facelift cause im fat to make my face less round and more straight line

How to change my average face to attractive cute person?

Victor,I do not see a profile photo, however your nasal tip can be refined as it is somewhat bulbous.  There may be a bump or curve to the nasal profile which can be corrected.  You should post a picture to better evaluate you.

Make my Face Attractive

Dear victorcomp, A side profile photograph would be helpful to better determine if you have a weak chin at all and would be a candidate for chin augmentation. From the frontal view if you would like a more chiseled appearance to your face then you can consider buccal fat pad removal, possible sub-mental liposuction. If your nose bothers you then you would be a candidate for rhinoplasty to slightly refine your nose while still keeping a masculine appearance. The video above is an example of these combination procedures. The link below for rhinoplasty before and afters. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD