Is it possible to straighten my nose and make it looks symmetrical WITHOUT cartilage grafts? (Photo)

I have already done a Septoplasty about 4 years ago which didn't really straighten my septum nor my nose looks.

A rhinoplasty without grafts may help straighten the appearance of your nose. However, it is best if your surgeon is free to use grafts so that he/she can get the best result. This may be done by using some septal cartilage if adequate remains for graft or using cartilage from your ear or cadaver rib. Fillers can be used to help create the illusion of  a straighter nose but will last 1-2 years then will be resorbed. I hope that helps!

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon