Face remaining the same 3days after 40% TCA cross.

3days ago,I used toothpick to pokeice pick scar 2 times in and out,some small frosting appeared,I waited a fewminutes thenapplyed aquaphor.After 1 hour,I went back and poked the ice pick scars 2 more times without taking aqaphor off,it frosted also.And2 small unnoticeable frostings were still there on the second and the third day,Beside that,my face still remaining the same as I never done it before.Is it that the aquaphor traps the acid in there,and tca never penetrate my skin,what should I do?

TCA CROSS

Thank you for your question theguywho. TCA peels are used to rejuvenate the skin. The CROSS technique is used for icepick scars. The TCA CROSS technique should only be administered by a medical professional in an office setting. Normally for TCA CROSS 80-100% TCA is used. Toothpicks are dipped into the TCA and pressed into the icepick scars. A white frost will appear. Improvement will be seen over weeks to months after a treatment. Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Encino Physician