Will coolsculpting on saddlebags make it impossible for my butt to get bigger?

Hi im thinking about coolsculpting on saddlebags but i reed somewhere that If i do coolsculpting on my saddlebags The fat will not be able to Come to my butt all my fat goes down to my butt and i dont want it to go somewhere els so will coolsculpting stop going to my butt?

Coolsculpting

I appreciate your question.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

best of luck!

Dr Schwartz

CoolSculpting and Saddlebags

CoolSculpting is a very precise, highly-controlled treatment, so eliminating excess fatty deposits on your saddlebags should not impact the size of your butt at all, and should not limit your efforts to achieve a larger butt either with exercise or implants.

Burton M. Sundin, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

CoolSculpting and Saddlebags

No, CoolSculpting your saddlebags should have no impact on the size of your butt, and in fact you should still be able to increase the size of your butt, if you’d like, either with implants or exercise, and CoolSculpting your saddlebags should have no effect.

Reps B. Sundin, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Coolsculpting and Saddle Bags

Treating your saddle bags is a very popular area to do coolsculpting.  Treating the saddle bags will not make the buttock look bigger.  You do not gain weight in a different area after coolscupting.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with coolsculpting for the best cosmetic results.

CoolSculpting on saddlebags ...

Thank you for your question. The area of treatment is the area where you will notice the results. Your butt can still get bigger if you CoolSculpt your saddlebags. 

Hope this helps, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Coolsculpting on SaddleBags

You want a practitioner who can tell you what to expect and that will tell you what are the best ways for you to achieve optimal results and proportion.  Getting rid of your saddlebags won't make your butt bigger but may take attention away from that part of your thighs and make people notice other areas more.

CoolSculpting treatments lead to permanent fat loss

The saddlebag area can be treated effectively if there is an area to treat.  The best about cool sculpting is that it works and the worst thing about coolscultping is that it works.

CoolSculpting Permanently reduces the number of fat cells in a treated area

Thank you for your question. The simple answer is, barring special circumstances for individuals suffering from obesity, the total number of fat cells in our body is fixed after puberty. The distribution of fat cells about the body tends to be a genetic thing. Think about your mothers abdomen, hips, thighs, etc. When we perform CoolSculpting we permanently destroy a number of fat cells in the treated area this changes the distribution of fat cells about the body. If you gain or lose weight it actually occurs across all of the fat cells in the body as they grow or shrink. By reducing the total number of fat cells in a particular area (saddlebags) when you gain weight in the future your shape should be maintained unless the amount of weight that you gain becomes very large.

Paul Vitenas, Jr., MD