Is It Possible to JUST Lift my Nipple to Match the Other Breast? (photo)

I know I probably need a full lift on the saggy breast but I just want them to look less asymmetrical and do not want a lollipop or anchor scar. Can I just do a nipple lift? What type of scar does that require?

Asymmetric Nipple-Areolae

Hello- A left crescent areolar lift can be performed to improve symmetry, but it can only reasonably lift the areolar edge about 1.5 cm. The difference between the height of your superior areolar edges appear a little more than that and therefore a circumareolar (donut) lift may be needed to make them more symmetric. Once one starts to consider the circumareolar lift, then you might as well entertain the lollipop (inverted T) lift as it will result in better overall scarring and significant lifting of the entire breast. Therefore, if you are happy with just an improvement in your nipple areolar symmetry, consider the left areolar edge crescent lift only.  Good luck.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Single nipple lift can improve symmetry

Yes, you can just lift one nipple.  It is pretty effective and it won't prevent you from having additional lifting or other breast enhancement in the future should you ever desire it.

Daryl K. Hoffman, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Is It Possible to JUST Lift my Nipple to Match the Other Breast?

Yes a count lift or a short L-shaped lift would improve the symmetry between your N/A's Seek In Person consults. 

If you are very concerned about the lollipop scar and you dont want to change the shape and volume of your breast I think it is totally reasonable to do a crescent lift to improve symmetry, I have done many and patient are happy