I want my face structure to be more proportionate, what surgery is recommended for this? (photo)

I think my bone structure is too manly. My chin makes my face look long and jaw bones are quite broad. I've heard of jaw shaving and chin augmentation. Would this be an appropriate procedure?

Answers (1)

Chin and Jawline Narrowing

To narrow your wider chin and anterior jawline, an intraoral shaving procedure would be appropriate. It may only need to be mainly to your chin and just behind it to get the facial reshaping effect you want.
Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Indianapolis Plastic Surgeon
76 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.

Ask a Provider

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors.