Is this a stitch abscess? I'm 2 weeks post op (Photo)

I'm 2 weeks ba post op, left breast is leaking yellow fluid. I have no fever and no pain, I'm on 3rd course of antibiotic. Leaking post op was pinkish but now it turned yellow coming from 2 pin size holes.

Requires continued surveillance

Your photos shows redness in the tissues adjacent to wound as well as the sites of pinpoint drainage at the incision.  This information alone is insufficient to definitively assign a causation to the described symptoms.  If this is caused by an underlying suture, its extrusion and antibiotics will likely soon lead to resolution.  Unfortunately, a more problematic underlying causation cannot be ruled out with the information provided. Continued scrutiny and frequent surveillance are necessary to optimize your care.  

Montreal Plastic Surgeon

If you have fluid leaking a ultrasound may be helpful!

There are several breast conditions that give fluid.  For example a ruptured breast cyst can leak fluid.  Obviously you have been examined by your surgeon and you are taking antibiotics.  I hope that you closure is stable.  Good luck!

?Stitch abscess

Although this may be a stitch abscess, I wouldn't want to offer false reassurance based only upon the photos and your history. An examination by your surgeon is imperative. 

All the best. 

Most likely yes but...

what is the volume of yellow fluid? If its more than just enough to stain your bandaid, I'd see your plastic surgeon to be sure there isn't a seroma or other cause. Good luck.

Robert Frank, MD
Munster Plastic Surgeon