If I get 750 grams removed and left with 610 grams what size would it be?

Size 42e bmi 39 bsa 2.11 breast weight 1360 grams body weight 220lbs

Thank you for the question and congratulations on your decision to proceed with breast reduction surgery; this operation tends to be one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform.
  There is no direct correlation between the amount of tissue removed and the ultimate cup size that a patient will wear after breast reduction surgery. There is simply too much variability among bra cup manufactures to make it a useful metric when it comes to preoperative communication and/or post operative predictions.
Before undergoing the breast reduction procedure it will be very important to communicate your size goals with your surgeon (who you should choose very carefully). Most patients wish to achieve enough of a reduction to help with their symptoms while remaining proportionate with the remainder of their torso.
With the goal of improving communication with my patients I find the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) very helpful. For example, I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “B or C cup” means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate.
Once you have communicated your goals carefully, your plastic surgeon will be able to provide you with an estimation of how much tissue will need to be removed, in order to achieve your desired outcome.
Best wishes with your breast reduction procedure; hopefully you will be very pleased with the outcome of the procedure performed.

Breast size after reduction

It is difficult to say what size your breasts will be after surgery. And bra cups do not always match up to volumes.

Breast Size

Unfortunately, breast reduction is not an exact science with a mathematical formula that determines ultimate breast size.  It is very difficult to know a true breast weight preoperatively.  And without pictures, it is difficult to make an estimate.  I recommend asking your surgeon what your likely final cup size will be.

Dr. Michael Epstein
MAE Plastic Surgery
Northbrook, IL