Is this a double bubble? (Photo)

I think might be developing a double bubble. I'm one week post op. My right breast hasn't even dropped yet. It's pretty flat

Too soon to tell

Thank you for your question and photos.  It is too soon to assess the results of your surgery.  I recommend that my patients wait at least three months before they have a realistic idea of what their results will be.  

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Is this a double bubble?

One week is much too early to judge the result. Wait at least three months after surgery as things will change.

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Double bubble?

It is difficult to say. You might have a slight stretch of the fold which  may or may not improve with time.  Best of luck.

Is this a double bubble.

A double bubble happens when the implant does not fit within the envelope of the breast and pushes below the natural breast, much like the breast is sitting on top of the implant rather than a blending together. Over time the breast skin can relax and things can settle in. See your surgeon for advice.

Breast Augmentation - Double Bubble?

Thank you for your question. You are very early in the post-operative period,  so it's way too soon to make any judgement regarding your outcome. It is not clear from the photos provided if a double bubble is present. It's best to have close follow up with your plastic surgeon regarding your concerns. Hope this helps.

Double Bubble?

Thank you very much for your question.

It's difficult to say for sure if that's a double bubble based on your photographs.  Either way, being only 1 week postop, it's far too early to make any judgments.  I would continue to follow closely with your plastic surgeon and follow their recommendations.  Best of luck!

Daniel Krochmal, MD
Chicago General Surgeon

Double bubble

Unfortunately, from the view of the photographs you have supplied it is difficult if not impossible to assess whether or not you have a double bubble. This early in the recovery, it would be quite rare to have an implant that is so low as to cause a double bubble. Follow up with your plastic surgeon is recommended. Good luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS