Next Steps After Excision? Fillers and Fraxel? (Photos)

Do you recommend fillers and fraxel restore? Dermabrasion? Fat Grafting? I attached a photo, you can see more photos of me under my profile.

Fraxel laser for scars

From the photo it seems that the Fraxel laser would be the best laser to treat your scars.  There are times when a combination of lasers may be needed for the desired result.  Fillers are good for some very deep scars as well.  For the best results please consult a board certified dermatologist with experience with Fraxel and scar treatments.

Post Excision Fraxel Treatment

Fraxel restore is a typical and effective treatment following excision. It will effect the discoloration as well as scarring positively.Be sure to consult a board certified physician and be active in the discussion of your treatment with your treatment provider.

Fraxel for acne scarring

Fraxel restore is a good treatment after excision. It will help with the discoloration and scarring. Fillers are more temporary.

Daryl K. Hoffman, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon