If breasts are removed and a small implant inserted, can breast cysts return?

I am currently size DD and found out this past Feb that I SHOULD be lucky to be a double A. I found out that my Double Ds are nothing but large painful cysts. The doc called them "natural implants". I've complained for years about them hurting but was just told to avoid caffeine (before finding out about the cysts). If I have my breasts removed and get small implants, can the cysts return?

Painful breast cysts

Selective removal of breast cysts will not prevent new cysts from forming.  In extreme cases of fibrocystic disease, some women undergo bilateral subcutaneous mastectomies (to remove the breast tissue) and then undergo reconstruction.    Breast implants are currently used in this type of scenario.   

Durham Plastic Surgeon