I'm looking for a doctor in North Carolina that does breast augmentations for $5,000 or less total cost!?!

See average cost for Breast Augmentation

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Inexpensive breast augmentation in NC

Most surgeons in NC have a slightly higher cost for breast augmentation, but many are not that far off. My practice has an all inclusive cost of $5800 for saline implants. There are several surgeons nearby that I have seen that offer it for less. Dr. Zannis in New Bern occasionally has a discounted rate at I believe it is $4500 right now. I know him personally and can say for certain that he is an excellent surgeon. 

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Thanks for the question. When it comes to costs of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure (quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider,  type of breast implants… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find some average costs of surgery listed on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites as well.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Again, I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways. You may find the attached link helpful as you learn more. Best wishes.