My smile is weird. How can I fix this? (photos)

I need help! For years I have been very self concious over the alignment of my face. Does anyone have any speculations as to what could be wrong? How can I go about fixing this and what would the price range be? I am looking for the cheapest method possible. I have a slight gap but i'm not sure what else is wrong. Thanks!

Smile options

Great question--many would love a smile as great as yours. That said-you have many options and treatment choices to enhance an already great smile.A cosmetic dentist can help you visualize and prevue what look you may be looking for. Either digital photos or actually mocking up changes on your teeth can help you see and decide the new look that you are desiring. From there you can discuss with confidence treatment choices and costs. Good luckĀ