My nose became high after surgery. Do I need a revision? (Photo)

Hi doctors.. this is my nose in photo 1 after surgery , And I think I need to revision rhinoplasty because it seems high and unatural, and I have changed it by App in photo 2 , it looks natural in photo 2 , so it could be fixed by revision rhinoplasty???? (Before surgery I had crookedness and hump, now it's better but still a little crooked, see the next photo, it's after surgery), also look at the third photo , thanks

Revision rhinoplasty

It appears that you want the nasal tip more projected and rotated up, a bit. That can be done with a revision rhinoplasty, after about 1 year post op.

Great Neck Plastic Surgeon

Some derotation with revision might be possible, but probably not as much as you show in the photoshopped photo. It would be nice to see your preops.

Revision rhinoplasty

A revision rhinoplasty can accomplish some de-rotation of the nose, but probably not as much as in the digitally altered photograph. Osteotomies of the nasal bones and spreader grafts can also accomplish straightening the nose.

Apps versus surgery

When it comes to a surgeons ability it will always fail as opposed to a computer app. Surgeon can never reproduce the exact results that you can reproduce on a computer application.  Trying to achieve an ideal result as shown on a computer application is not a realistic goal.

Dr. J

Tanveer Janjua, MD
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon