How many ml of fillers to achieve these lips? (photos)

Hello, i did my lips with the help of makeup and pouting My question is : What kind of lip fillers do you recommend ? How many ml ? Will 1 ml look noticable? Thank you

Restylane and Juvederm Add Natural Volume

You would probably need at least two syringes to increase the volume of your lips to the degree you desire. The hyaluronic-acid-based fillers such as Juvederm, Volbella, Restylane and Restylane Silk are the best for lip augmentation. If you add too much, they can be dissolved with hyaluronidase. Please consult a board-certified dermatologist to get the best results.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Number of Syringes for Lip FIller

Based on your photos, you are looking for significant augmentation of your lips.  I believe this level of augmenation is based completed over a few treatment sessions.  I would start with 1 syringe in each lip and gradually add over a few weeks. I think you would require 3-4 syringes of filler.  Based on your lip shape, I am not sure it is possible to get your lips as large as your would like them but you could get a significant improvement.  

Number of Syringes for Lip FIller

Lip Augmentation

Thank you for your inquiry and for providing your expected results with photos. In my opinion, i believe you will need more than 1 - 2 syringes. Perhaps 2 syringes for upper lip and 2 syringes for lower lip. An in person consultation and assessment will be necessary to determine exactly how many and what type of filler you require. Be sure to always see a board certified plastic surgeon for best results.

Lip Augmentation

I want big lips like the picture - how many syringes are needed?

I would say probably 2 syringes. I would usually do this in steps separated by about 2 weeks. This allows for a better injection when all the swelling has subsided. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Lip augmentation with Volbella

I would use 1.2 cc of volbella, to create a natural, full look.  It is likely that you would need an additional 0.6cc (one more syringe) a month or 2 after the initial treatment, to achieve the look you presented with the photos.

Lip augmentation with Volbella

Lip Fillers and Injections for Full Lips

Based on your photos I would recommend two syringes of Juvederm for the best shape and fullness.  You seem an excellent candidate for lip argumentation.  Please consult an expert in facial injections for the best cosmetic results. Best, Dr. Green

Lips

I believe 1-2 syringes would get the result you are looking for. I would recommend following up with a reputable and experienced injector.

Lips

Fillers in lips

You will likely need 1-2 syringes of filler to achieve your goal photos. Best of luck...............

Fillers in lips

Getting Lips You Love--Lip Augmentation with Fillers (Restylane, Juvederm), implants or fat

An in person evaluation is needed to determine how much filler would be needed. These fillers, (Volbella, Restylane, Juvederm) are good to create a symmetrical and full lip. Implants or fat are alternative options. See an expert for a formal evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer

How many ml of fillers to achieve these lips?

Hello, and thanks for your question and photos. For lips, I like Volbella, Restylane Silk, and Juvederm. I would have to examine you in person to recommend one product over the other. I would start with 1 cc, and you could always add more still if you desired  more fullness. In order to determine the best treatment plan for you, I recommend an in-person consultation with an expert. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.