Can you help find a good breast reduction surgeon in the united states.

Im just looking for a great doctor in the usa who specializes in breast reduction/lift

Finding a Breast Reduction Surgeon

You can find a listing by state on the website for the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, as well as The American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, and on this site as well. Be sure the surgeon you choose is Board Certified in Plastic surgery. View before and after pictures and read online reviews of the surgeon. Good luck!

Breast reduction

The American Society of Plastic Surgeons website will give you lots of information about plastic surgeons near you. Then you can view before and after photos of their breast reductions and ask to talk to previous patients as well. Take your time and visit with a few plastic surgeons.

William Bruno, MD

Can you help find a good breast reduction surgeon

Thank you for the question and congratulations on your decision to proceed with breast reduction surgery; this operation tends to be one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform.

I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. 

***Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to breast reduction surgery concerns) helps.

Board certified

Look online for a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.  I am sure there are some in your area.  Make sure to see lots of pics and that he or she specializes in this procedure.  Good luck

Andrew T. Cohen, MD