Fat transfer to breasts? (Photo)

Hello, I'd like to know if its possible to get fat transfer to breasts to make them look more rounder and fuller? (I don't mind my huge aerials I just want to balance out my breasts) I want them to be more round.. is that possible ? PS I'm sure i have enough fat for bigger rounder breasts, I plan to get a tummy tuck/lipo And is it done in multiple sessions?

Natural breast augmentation with fat grafting

I appreciate your question

I perform a natural breast augmentation with fat. This can be removed from any unwanted areas including the breast itself as part of my lipo-lift procedure. I perform the fat grafting in multiple planes including under the muscle to give the best, most natural enhancement. Fat grafting is a great solution for someone who wants to bring their breast size up a cup or so and use natural tissue vs an implant. However, it can also be combined with an implant or used as a secondary procedure to fill in areas that are flat or thin. It should not affect nipple sensation, mammograms, cancer risk or breast feeding. It can be a little lump or hard at first but tends to soften over time.

Do to your tuberous breasts, you will also need a lift.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic breast plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Fat transfer

While you can absolutely have a fat transfer, this will not significantly correct the shape of your breasts. A better procedure would be a lift and if you want more volume, add either fat or an implant.

FAT GRAFTING BREAST LIFT

Many different breast shapes can benefit from fat grafting.  Certain patients prefer not to have any incision placed on the breast as the scars are always noticeable to some degree.  Patients with these desires who prefer to avoid breast implants may be candidates or breast fat grafting.Please consult in person with an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon prior to making treatment decisions.

Luis A. Cenedese, MD, FACS

Fat transfer to the breasts in not a cure all

Dear Queen,
Fat transfer to the breasts is not indicated for every possible breast condition.  Without a breast lift, fat transfer would not significantly change your breasts.  You would fair better with a breast lift and could augment with fat or implants.  Good luck!

Fat Transfer to Breasts

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photo.  While fat transfer to the breasts does work, it does involve some compromises.  It usually only increases your size by half a cup to 1 cup size per session on average.   It also results in a very naturally shaped breast.  If your goal is a rounder breast, a breast implant would be much more effective than fat in your case.  Fat would increase the size of your breast but essentially keep the same shape.  Consider an in person consultation for additional information about breast augmenation with fat versus implants. For additional information about fat transfer to the breasts see the link below.  Best wishes.

Fat transfer to breasts

You would get a better result with a lift to make them rounder and fat grafting for more upper fullness.Liposuction of other areas with possible fat grafting to the buttocks can be performed together. I usually do not perform tummy tuck with liposuction and fat grafting.An exam and consultation with a plastic surgeon who performs these procedures is recommended to confirm you are a candidate as well as discuss your options and expectations. 

Fat transfer to breasts?

Thank you for your question.  Yes, you may have fat transfer to your breasts to increase size but changing the shape would require a mastopexy (breast lift) to make the breasts rounder and reduce the size of the areolas.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck.

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Fat transfer to breasts?

From your photos, it appears you have tubular breasts. Yes, fat can be transferred to your breasts to increase the size and give them some fullness, but you must make sure that your expectations are realistic as the shape will not change drastically. You will essentially be making your current breasts bigger. You may want to consider a lift with fat grafting.