Are there doctors who can perform an areola reduction around the base of the nipple rather than around the areola? (Photo)

I am interested in a small reduction without altering or scarring the peri areolar area. One of my areolas is 0.5 cm larger than the other so i would like a reduction of 1 and 1.5 cm. Can this be done?

Areola reduction

You will need to discuss this with your treating surgeon. The technique illustrated in your photo might be possible. However, surgery closer to the base of the nipple would be more likely to alter nipple sensation permanently.