Can I get my curved bridge back?

I had a hump and round or curved bridge, after a my rhinoplasty my bridge became straight but I don't like it . Can I have a slightly round or curved bridge without the hump again? And how long should I wait to have my second rhinoplasty? Thanks

Mild dorsal hump

It is possible to achieve a mild dorsal hump cartilaginous grafting.  However the risk of getting asymmetry, crooked nose, or obvious bumps in that area which are not smooth is high.  If you're happy with the nose at present then trying to make it perfect is not a good idea.

Regards

Dr. J

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Curved bridge?

I think you should post your preop photos to show the docs on this site what you are interested in.  Looking at the profile posted, it looks very nice.

Revision rhinoplasty at one year

A full set of photographs are required to make a determination about what can be accomplished with a revision rhinoplasty procedure. Computer imaging and a frank discussion with her  your surgeon about  limitations and expectations is very important.