5'9 around 140 lbs. Am I a candidate for bbl? (photos)

I posted before but my wish pics weren't realistic . I am so unhappy with my flat booty and no hips !! On my previous question the doctors said I did not have enough fat for my wish pics . Can you gain wait to be able to get better results? Are these wish pics realistic? Please help !!

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.
I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.
Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

You would have to be seen in person to determine whether or not your donor sites are adequate to achieve what you desire.

Gain weight to get better result, realistic wish pics.

Excellent question!!

Yes you can gain Wieght to get more volume transferred to the buttocks.  And I reccomend to maintain your extra wieght for at least 6 months after your BBL to give enough energy and nutrients for the new fat and muscle cells to grow in your buttock.  The newly growing cells in the buttocks need additional energy and nutrients to survive.  So pretend you are pregnant and forming new buttock cells.   Eat and take additional prenatal vitamins, avoid nicotine and caffiene, and try NOT to loose wieght until 7 months after your BBL.
Your unenhanced wish pics can be obtainable with additional Wieght gain.  The pink underware wish picture has a software enhanced pinched waist look.  This is a very common enhancement with a number of waist sliming tool apps.  Any smooth background next to the body area can be easily adjusted. 
Wish you well with your procedure and recovery
Dr McAdoo