5'9 around 140 lbs. Am I a candidate for bbl? (photos)

I posted before but my wish pics weren't realistic . I am so unhappy with my flat booty and no hips !! On my previous question the doctors said I did not have enough fat for my wish pics . Can you gain wait to be able to get better results? Are these wish pics realistic? Please help !!

Are you a candidate for a BBL?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another.  Please visit my page on finding the right doctor at drnichter.com on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon. 

Candidates for Buttock Augmentation surgery desire an enhancement in the buttock area to offer a more balanced, defined or shapelier contour to the body. There appears to be two different groups of patients seeking the procedure. One group of patients is younger and has goals of transforming their bodies into more curvaceous figures, like popular Hollywood stars, J. Lo or Beyonce Knowles. The other group of patients is women that have aged and would like to restore a more youthful backside with buttock fullness to replace now sagging areas. Men have also been requesting buttock implants as well.

Are you a candidate for a BBL?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.
I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.
Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

I appreciate your question.

BBL

You would have to be seen in person to determine whether or not your donor sites are adequate to achieve what you desire.

BBL

Gain weight to get better result, realistic wish pics.

Excellent question!!

Yes you can gain Wieght to get more volume transferred to the buttocks.  And I reccomend to maintain your extra wieght for at least 6 months after your BBL to give enough energy and nutrients for the new fat and muscle cells to grow in your buttock.  The newly growing cells in the buttocks need additional energy and nutrients to survive.  So pretend you are pregnant and forming new buttock cells.   Eat and take additional prenatal vitamins, avoid nicotine and caffiene, and try NOT to loose wieght until 7 months after your BBL.
Your unenhanced wish pics can be obtainable with additional Wieght gain.  The pink underware wish picture has a software enhanced pinched waist look.  This is a very common enhancement with a number of waist sliming tool apps.  Any smooth background next to the body area can be easily adjusted. 
Wish you well with your procedure and recovery
Dr McAdoo

Excellent question!!

Dr McAdoo