Who can I go to for silicone micro droplet excision and is it my only hope of ending the cycle? (photos)

I had silicone microdroplets injected by 3 different doctors over the past 10 years to correct a terrible dermabrasion procedure on my left cheek. Over correction occurred, inflammation, granulomas etc. I tried kenolog on several different occasions with mixed results. I'd go back and forth trying to correct the damage from both treatments. I believe the doctors meant well but my condition has worsened. I just want it out of my face once and for all. I live in N.Y. but will travel. PLEASE HELP!

Removing silicone injections from the face

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Our office specializes in the surgical correction of silicone and permanent filler complications. Our Hidef treatments can provide relief, sometimes cure, for this problem. Not everyone is a surgical candidate.Best,Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Silicone micro droplet excision

Regards, Dr Carlos Alberto Rios regrets that you have been victim of the terrible practice of biopolymers. 

About your question, initially, it is important to know if the injections were applied between the eyebrows or in the cheeks. It is also necessary an MRI to evaluate where it is located and which areas have been affected (tissues). Unfortunately, kenalog is not helpful for the treatment of biopolymer that was injected, on the contrary, while destroys scars, also damages and degenerates healthy tissues. 

Please remeber to be aware, do not let any permanenrt filler to be injected into your face, breast, buttocks, calfs, genitalia, etc. The safest way to increase buttocks is through your own fat injections or through silicone implants.

I hope the information was usefull, have a nice day! Dr Carlos Rios