Who can I go to for silicone micro droplet excision and is it my only hope of ending the cycle? (photos)

I had silicone microdroplets injected by 3 different doctors over the past 10 years to correct a terrible dermabrasion procedure on my left cheek. Over correction occurred, inflammation, granulomas etc. I tried kenolog on several different occasions with mixed results. I'd go back and forth trying to correct the damage from both treatments. I believe the doctors meant well but my condition has worsened. I just want it out of my face once and for all. I live in N.Y. but will travel. PLEASE HELP!

Removing silicone injections from the face

Our office specializes in the surgical correction of silicone and permanent filler complications. Our Hidef treatments can provide relief, sometimes cure, for this problem. Not everyone is a surgical candidate.Best,Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles