What's the shortest amount of time u can stay in the dr after a tt and bbl ?

Post Op Recovery Time

HelloThank you for choosing our Country for your surgery, normally after a Tummy Tuck and Lipo the shortest amount of time I personally recommend is 15 days so I can discharge the patient under the most optimum conditions.Regards...

Tummy tuck

Hello and thank you for your question. There are many good plastic surgeons in the New York who would be much more accessible to follow your longterm care after surgery.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Thank you for choosing DR as your destiny for medical tourism

Thank you for your choosing DR as your destiny for medical tourism.   There are many different PS in this country with excellent reputation in the plastic surgery practice.   I usually tell my patients coming from other countries to stay at least 15 days after the procedure.   Have a nice day.

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Time away for medical tourism

The shortest time is no time at all. Find a board certified plastic surgeon who is accessible. New York has one of the highest concentrations in the country.  The downside of medical tourism in terms of surgical outcomes, inability to seek follow up care, etc. outweigh any purported cost savings.