Is it normal to feel tingling in my stomach? And am I still swollen?

I had abdominal waste hips and back lipo 2 weeks ago. It it normal that i feel tingling in my stomach?

Is it normal to feel tingling in my stomach............

two weeks postoperatly is still fairly early on in your recovery.tingling could be normal as long as you have no other symptoms. You should have had a post-operative appointment with your surgeon by now and you can discuss things  then.

Perth Plastic Surgeon

Tingling feelings after liposuction

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

• The tingling usually indicates that swelling is beginning to subside and feeling is return to the area of liposuction.
  • The swelling after surgery separates or stretches nerve contact with the skin.
  • This causes numbness
  • As contact returns to normal, so does feeling but at first it may not feel normal.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Hope you found this answer helpful. Best wishes.

Lipo and tingling

Some change in sensation during the early post-op period is normal as swelling is usually the cause.  As the swelling subsides, the numbness or tingling usually improves.

Tingling After Liposuction

This is normal for a few months and more common if superficial or laser liposuction was used. If you are concerned please see your physician.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Two weeks post liposuction

Tingling in the areas that were suctioned is normal, and is a sign of healing.  At two weeks after surgery you will still be swollen.  Massaging the suctioned areas can help with this.  Be sure to keep follow up appointments with your surgeon so he/she can track your progress.

Camille Cash, MD