Why are my implants 2 different sizes and one above muscle and one below? They are gummy bear implants. Looks horrible (Photo)

Why are they 2 different sizes and one above and one below? They are gummy bears. My beasts looks worse than when I had my right capsulized. I just had breat implant exchanged . My right breaths was slightly capsulized. I had saline implants. My doctor placed 445 in my right above the muscle and 485 in my left. They look horrible. Please help. Why did he placed one over and above ?

Augment outcome

I agree that there are so many questions that need to be answered here. Is this a reconstruction or an augment? What is the full surgical history?  A second opinion would be appropriate but it is essential for you to provide as much documentation, including medical records, as possible. 

I had exchange of breast implants. What is wrong with my breasts.

I am sorry for the anxiety that you are experiencing. I agree that there are significant differences in the shape of your breasts after an implant exchange. The answer that we can give you is going to be as good the information that you provide us. As situations get more complicated , more detailed information including date of the procedures, better photography and ultimately an in person consultation becomes necessary in order to give you a useful answer. 

Implant issue

Sorry that you are having problems with your implants. To really get a "handle" on your problem, more information and an in-office exam is key. Best of luck.

Breast augmentation question

Unfortunately, the only person who can truly answer your questions is your surgeon. Without knowing your complete history and being able to review your operative reports it is impossible to try to guess why your surgeon made the choices they did. Contact your surgeon and ask them these questions. If you are not satisfied with their answers you may consider seeing another plastic surgeon for a second opinion. 

Breast asymmetry

Thanks for reaching out. It is hard to say exactly what is happening without getting he full story.  How far out are you from your last surgery? Did your surgeon remove the original capsule in its entirety?  Is the right one stiff?  It is possible that you have reformed capsular contracture on that side.  Once you have formed capsular contracture you are at a higher risk of forming another capsular contracture.  Sometimes we move the pocket from above the muscle to below the muscle to try to decrease another capsular contracture.  However I would not do this in one side only.  You should definitely go and speak to your surgeon about this and see what he has to say.  If you are not satisfied there are many options near you for a second opinion.
I hope this helps :)

John Paul Tutela, MD
Livingston Plastic Surgeon