Is it possible to do the Implants the same day as Stomach Lipo, breast lift, & neck lipo?

I am scheduled to do Stomach Liposuction, Breast Lift, and a Neck liposuction in one operation time. My surgeon doesn't want to do implants on me until 2-3 months after I've healed from the breast lift. I accepted this as a safety precautions to avoid complications. Is it possible to do the Implants the same day as everything else I am scheduled for? Extra info : I am age 30, 5'2, 175 lbs, no kids, & confirmed healthy (just have PCOS, hence the stomach lipo).

Breast lift and implants and lipo

If you are healthy, I do not see why you can not have a breast lift augmentation at the same time. I have done this for many patients.

GreetingsThank you for your question, this surgeries can be performed at the sametime the should be any problem however this might also depend on your medical condition.

Multiple Procedures

This is a good question for your operating surgeon. Many Plastic Surgeons will combine multiple procedures. This will depend on your overall health picture and your surgeon's preferences.

All the best

Too much surgery

Hard to say without photos, but your surgeon is probably just being conservative, not a bad thing.  Studies do show a slightly higher rate of revision when breast lift and augmentation are done at same time. Depending on the individual, I usually do both simultaneously. Good luck.

Robert M. Tornambe, MD

Combined procedures

Without a photo and more information, it is difficult to say whether splitting the procedures as described would be the way to go. Normally, I perform augment with implants and would then reserve another day for the liposuction.  In my opinion, having the liposuction first would be advantageous as you would then have a better perspective on whether and what size implants would be best.

Combined procedures

It is possible to do all together if you are an appropriate candidate. Some doctors have different approaches to similar situations.

An exam and consultation with a plastic surgeon is recommended to discuss your options and expectations.

Multiple cosmetic procedures combined

Hi and thanks for the question.

Your Plastic Surgeon is the best person to answer this but unless there is a medical reason for you to avoid combining these procedures specific for you, there should be no reason why they cannot be combined.  It is not uncommon to separate breast lift and breast augmentation in order to minimise some of the risks such as nipple perfusion problems.

I hope that helps.

Kind regards

Dr Mark Hanikeri MBBS, FRACS
Perth Specialist Plastic Surgeon

Combination surgery

Hello and thank you for your question. This question could be most accurately addressed with an in-person evaluation. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. If you are looking for a second opinion, I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

I agree with him

I find myself agreeing with your surgeon, from the description you have given. It is less a 'safety' issue than a final result issue. If you need a breast lift then then results will usually be  better if the augmentation, if needed, is done later in a staged procedure. Also, with a 'different' torso after liposuction, you impression of what breast size will be needed will probably be different, because the breast contours balance the torso. I hope this helps. Best of luck.

Leland Deane, MD
Long Island Plastic Surgeon

Multiple procedures

If you are questioning your doctor get a second opinion. Comments over the internet may not be appropriate to your problems.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD