Had implant exchange from saline to gummies. Why did he put one over the muscle and one under with different sizes? (photo)

My right breast is over the muscle and is 345 cc .The left breast is under the muscle with 385 cc. Both implants are gummie Bears. My right was encapsulated . It looks more round and higher than before I had surgery and my nipple is venturing to the right ! I went to see my doc ( who did the real housewives of New Jersey ; celeb doc) who told me that time will tell. I've had breast surgery before and it never looked this bad. I'm so terrified this outcome will be worse. So many questions still..

Best to Consult with Your Surgeon to Better Learn the Reasoning

It's difficult to suggest by not seeing before photographs and without knowing the specifics of the techniques applied during your last procedure. Hence, it is better to inquire with your doctor as to the reasoning for the surgical techniques that were applied. It is usually suggested to wait approximately 6 to 12 months between surgeries. Of course this is contingent on the reason for a #breast #implant #revision. Typically, #drooping or size difference will not improve with time and require a revision surgery.

Your procedure should always be performed by a #Plastic Surgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in breast #augmentation #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for another revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient #reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Implant issue

I think you have to address this with your surgeon directly.  Not being your surgeon or in the OR puts all of us here on this site at a disadvantage.  Good luck.

Implant issue

Breast implant seroma?

It looks like you have a right breast swelling, which maybe a seroma or fluid collection. I have seen only two breast implant seromas in my practice, both were with textured gummy bear implants. I have been doing breast implant surgery for over 30 years. Best to see your plastic surgeon for a confirmatory examination. Hope your result improves and that your plastic surgeon can help you. good luck...

Breast implant seroma?

What to do?

Without exactly knowing what and when your surgery was done, it's hard to make any definitive recommendations. If the right breast has changed in shape and size in recent times, you may want to consider a new fluid collection like a seroma or a simple capsular contracture. In my experience, I have never put one implant over and the other under as this will allow these implants to age in a different fashion.  I would recommend that you go back to see your operating surgeon to discuss options for gaining better symmetry.

What to do?