Thank you for responding Dr.Emer. Can you tell me who these specialists are?

Dr. Emer thank you for responding to my previous post. Can you please tell me who the specialists are? You mention of two in NY and a few in LA. Can you give me names to look up? I appreciate your help.

Specialists for removal of silicone from the face and body

Our office specializes in the removal and reconstruction of soft tissue related to the injection of liquid silicone. We have removed silicone from the face and body with outstanding success.  This allows patients to resume their normal lives without the interference of the silicone inflammation.  During your consultation, a careful examination of the soft tissue is required to determine whether the removal is safe.  Not all patients are candidates for surgical removal.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Plastic Surgery

Los Angeles