Butt implants and fat transfer specialists in New Jersey / New York?

Hi I'm a 35 looking for a doctor that specialize in butt impants with fat transfer I'm 5/6 155 had three kids lost all my weight I'm from Staten Island New York so any doctors that's New Jersey New York staten Islsnd let me know I been doing my research n only see out of town doctors got to stay close to home got three kids and 13 month old the doctors I went to see already were a waste so plz be honest
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Butt implants

Dear Angelique,
  Front and side view pictures of your butt would have very helpful. 
 Fat injection to your butt is a waste of your time and money, because the fat disappears completely or almost completely after few months or even sooner. I have seen it many times on patients who came to my surgery center for butt implants surgery after their big disappointment from the fat injection that was done by other surgeons. 
 Think about it Angelique. If fat injection was consistent and reliable, most women would have preferred it for breasts augmentation over breasts implants. The reality is that breasts augmentation with implants is the number one cosmetic surgery in the US... That is because FAT INJECTION TO THE BUTT DOES NOT WORK!
  Your best option is butt implants, however, you have to realize that not all results are the same. That is because there are different techniques , different shapes and different sizes of implants.
 Additionally, as important are experience, skills and aesthetic eye. So, be cool , do your due diligence and choose wisely.
  Always consult with experienced board certified plastic surgeons who do lots of butt implants surgery in accredited surgery center for your safety. Most importantly, check the before and after picture in the photo gallery, to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and attractive with nice 'S' curve, hidden single scar between the cheeks and fuller hips.
                                           Dr Widder

There are many surgeon in the NYC area that performs BBL's. I do them all the time as one of the many here.  Good luck.

Best Doctors?

Thank you for your question!  I suggest you have a consultation with a couple board certified plastic surgeons to see who you like best.  Its easier to make a decision when you meet someone in person, apposed to online.  Best of luck!
Dr Dhaval Patel Double Board Certified  Plastic Surgeon  Chicago  Hoffman Estates Oak Brook

Dhaval M. Patel, MD
Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian buttock lifts

Hello. There are many md that perform this procedure we specialize in this area as well.  It is best to review photos on the website and or to be evaluated in a free consultation. Good luck 

Sanjay Lalla, MD, FACS
West Orange Plastic Surgeon