Will the bump that formed above my incision go away on its own? (Photo)

It has been almost 3 weeks since my rhinoplasty. I noticed a bump formed above the incision on my columella on the right side a few days ago. It is hard to see in photos but I can feel it. I don't think it's a leftover sutur because I don't see any stitches. My surgeon said they would be blue and visible. Is it just scar tissue that will go down? I put hot compresses on it but it didn't help. It is numb to touch as well.

Concerned about rhinoplasty incision

It takes time to heal after any surgical procedure.  If you are three weeks after your procedure you are still in the early stages of healing.  Most likely this will improve over time.  However, it is best to have your surgeon evaluate this.

Summit Facial Plastic Surgeon

Incision issue

It is difficult to see in the photos what you area talking about. It may be related to the incision healing and may be swelling. Best to show you surgeon.