BBL and TT together? (Photo)

Hi doctors one question I'm going for tt n bbl when speaking with the doctor I choose he said it's fine he does there both yogeither all the time but speaking with another said I won't get the full curvy booty with projection I want cause there only to take one liter out plz help me is it true that I won't get my desired bbl here are some pics I need al I can in my bbl but my first doctor said with both done at same time I will get it plz let me know

Good candidate

I dont see a reason why you would not be able to get an excellent result from this combination. If the surgeon doesnt think he is able to do it, change the surgeon. 

BBL and Tummy Tuck

Thank you for your question and for posting appropriate pictures. You seem to be a good candidate for both BBL and a tummy tuck procedure. I usually recommend that patients do these procedures separately to optimize healing. After your tummy tuck, you will need to lay on your back, and after your BBL, you'll need to lay on your abdomen. You won't want to compromise either procedure. You will need to have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon with expertise in both of these areas. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Multiple procedures, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.
For safety reasons, to be a good candidate for the procedures you want at the same time, your labs and cardiovascular preoperative evaluation must be optimal.
Therefore, you must be a healthy person, within an appropriate BMI and no history of diseases that increase the surgical / anesthetic risk degree.
Finally, I recommend you a skilled certified plastic surgeon in body contouring surgery and experienced in cases like yours where the planned operating time is less than five hours.
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Bbl and tt together?

I offer these two procedures together, and routinely perform more than one liter of liposuction.  it is always helpful to obtain additional in-person consultations.  make sure you are meeting with a board-certified plastic surgeon whom performs procedures in a fully-accredited facility.

BBL and TT together? (Photo)

You are a great candidate for the tummy tuck with full back liposuction
and waist will give you a decent volume and amazing contouring

BBL and TT together?

I personally like to stage them. I prefer to do the bbl first so that I can harvest fat from the abdominal region and then come back several months later to do the tummy tuck.

BBL and TT together?

Hi... thank you for the question and photos, you have enough fat donor site to harvest the fat for the Brazilian butt Lift (BBL) and have your Tummy Tuck done at the same time. 

Luis A. Mejia, MD