Is it possible to add fat to an above the muscle implant to make it more symmetric?

I had surgery about 2 months ago. One implant is above the muscle and one under. The reason my right is above the muscle is due to a past capsule contraction . My doctor took out a lot of my Own tissue and couldn't place the gummie implant below. He informed me that he could add my own fat into the above the muscle implant to give it more of the slope I wanted and match my other side that looks amazing... How does this work ? And can it work?

Fat grafting for contour issues with implants

The simple answer is yes fat grafting is commonly done to improve breast contour after implants. It may take more than one session. The best scenario is to have the implant back under the muscle but it sounds like that is not possible in your case.

Fat Inject

Yes, fat can be used to restore minor asymmetries.  I recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a surgeon who you are comfortable with and who is a board-certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Best wishes! Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills & Miami Beach Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Fat graft to breast

Small volume fat grafting can be used to restore symmetry and more fullness after implants. Fat is liposuctioned (commonly from tummy) and then processed for injection back into your breast.Keep in mind, all breasts are different right to left before and after any surgeries.

Fat injection to breast

Fat injection to the breast is certainly possible. I am not a big fan of fat injection for primary breast augmentation patients. I prefer implants.

Yes it is possible  in most cases,if done correctlyA photograph would be helpful to further assess you situation

Hilton Becker, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon