Larger nose with a bump, can't bring myself to go under the knife, am I a candidate for a Non Surgical Nose Job? (photos)

I have a larger nose and a bump thats noticable at most angles but I cannot bring myself to go under the knife. I recently found that there is a non surgical approach to my issue and I would love some advice on the best long lasting option in NY OR NJ. My goal is a very natural look that will not reduce its size but at least straighten and smooth out my bridge. Any recommendations or price quotes in reference to this procedure would be greatly appreciated ! Thank you all
See average cost for Non Surgical Nose Job

To find doctors in your local area, please click here. 

Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty Can Straighten Nasal Bridge Humps & Bumps, Lift Droopy Tips, & Even Taper Noses

I have been performing nonsurgical nose jobs (nonsurgical rhinoplasties) using volumizing fillers for over fifteen years. They are a quick (takes under five minutes in experienced hands) and relatively inexpensive way (ranges $850-$1500) way for treating nasal bumps and humps, lifting droopy tips, improving irregularities left by prior surgical rhinoplasties, and even tapering certain noses. One look at the before and after photos in the side bar to this column of a patient of mine who had the procedure done over ten years ago will clearly show how a nonsurgical nose job using a volumizing filler can, in less than five minutes, straighten a pronounced nasal bump, lift a drooping nasal tip, and taper the nose in general. You would do well to seek consultation and treatment by a board certified aesthetic physician with experience and expertise in performing nonsurgical nose jobs and be certain, as well, to ask to see his/her before and after photos before agreeing to proceed.

non-surgical nose job

Non-surgical nose jobs are temporary, make the nose bigger, taller, and wider, and are not FDA approved for that application. In addition, they can have significant complications. To make permanent changes to the nose requires a surgical alteration to the cartilages nasal bones to affect the changes required. For more information, many before-and-after examples of surgical rhinoplasty, and our current price list, please see the link and the video below