I still have the same chalazion 1 week after surgery. Any suggestions? (photos)

I just got surgery on my upper eyelid chalazion. The doctor drained in by doing it about the eyelid, not under. I left the office (Sweating and shaken of course). After the surgery there was still a bump but I was guessing it was just residual and would go away. My doctor prescribed antibiotic 2x daily and an ointment at night. Now, 1wk later it's still there. I've tried Apple cider vinegar, salt water rinse. HELP ME. Do I need to have another surgery or is this normal? Can I wear my contacts?

You need to have chalazia removal

the procedure is done from the conjunctival side and the affected section of tarsal plate should be removed along with the capsule.  otherwise, the area still remain inflamed and unchanged. 

Stubborn Chalazion

Sorry to hear if your problem. It is not unusual for a treated chalazion to return or not fully resolve. At this point, it should be injected with Kenelog. Problems can result from the injection, so see a doctor experienced with this technique.  Good luck,