I had my braces off for about 5 years now. Randomly my right canine started moving inwards. (photo)

Despite wearing my retainer nightly. I'm confused because I wear braces every night and my oral hygiene is pretty good but for some reason this canine is moving backwards in my mouth (despite wearing my retainer nightly) and I can't find any information about this online. But I really don't want braces again (I'm 21) and I think the rest of my teeth are fine as is. Please help me out.

Canine tooth

I am very happy that you wear your retainer every night. Your Canine tooth must have been pulled down and you definitely need some kind of orthodontic treatment in order to fix that. You can have braces for a short time and get a fix retainer in the back in order to hold that in place.

Beverly Hills Orthodontist