Can I start lifting weights 1 month after having a chest liposuction?

Hello, I'm a male, 29 year old. I had a gynecomastia surgery 4 years ago, but had to perform a liposuction in the complete chest area because there was an accumulation of fat in one breast that was making it look like it never had the surgery. I use a compression garment 24/7 and I'm taking Dolo-Neurobion Forte as prescribed by my surgeon. It's been a month now 11/10/2013 and I want to know if I can resume my weight lifting training Thank you.

Lifting weights 1 month after having a chest liposuction?

Post-operative instructions will vary from surgeon to surgeon. I advise my patients
that they may resume gentle exercise after 2 weeks but it may take a month to 6 weeks
before they can return to strenuous aerobic exercise or weight lifting. Be sure
to follow your surgeon’s instructions carefully. If you need clarification contact your
surgeon.

Weight lifting after liposuction

In general, my liposuction patients can go back to exercise much earlier than my other surigcal patients. But for you, you should ask you surgeon.

Resuming Athletic Activity Following Gynecomastia Surgery

Usually 1 week after #gynecomastia surgery you can begin taking moderate walks or ride a stationary bike. Strenuous workouts or aerobic #exercise can begin around 4 weeks post-op. Please get approval from your doctor before you begin any workout regimen.

About 2 weeks

You should ask your surgeon for their advice, as they have the specific details pertaining to your surgery. Generally speaking, it is about two to three weeks if only liposuction was performed.