How can I help these wounds heal? (photos)

I recently had bilateral axilla breast tissue removal on September 16, 2016 on September 25,2016 my incision opened and I bled for two weeks. Soaking all gauze continuously I was weak and in pain. Now I have a second wound opening that is also very wide and deep, I'm on a antibiotic but I'm concerned that this problem is worse than my surgeon thinks it is. Ive been dismissed by my surgeon with my concerns and the openings are getting bigger. What should I do?

Axillary wounds

Based solely on the photos, they look pretty small and usually with good local wound care they on to heal up pretty quickly.