When should i do my second liposuction after i had one 2 yrs ago of a bad infection?

like 2 yrs ago i did a lipos within in 5 parts of my body, just took fat out. So i was fine until i got to Connecticut 3 months came and was really bad,i was hosptialize for almost a yrs. so i am nervious but really want to look great and feel bad cuz i gain so much weights. so please let me know or help me make a decision plzzz... by the way the infection i had was name Mycobeterium Chelonce.

Using Hidef liposuction revision to correct lip

I would wait for the swelling to subside followed by Hidef liposuction revision that includes laser liposuction, liposonix, lipocavitation, fibrous release, fat grafting, skin tightening, Exilis, and liposculpture to address skin laxity and lumps. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles