How can I achieve a softer look to my face? (photos)

I would like a lil tightness on my jaw line, remove bulb on my nose and fix the lazy eye look. All in minimal damage to skin and downtime. I'm only 30 but I want my face to look more much am I looking at $$$

A Subtle Non Surgical Face Lift

You look great and the biggest priority is that whatever injections or lasers that you do have to preserve that natural, beautiful look that you already have. So the name of the game is subtle. Fillers can be used to achieve most of what you want to do. Your jawline is well defined and smooth. Eliminating the little hollows next to your chin can be accomplished with a hyaluronic acid filler like Voluma or Restylane Lyft. Giving your nose a slimmer look can be done with fillers to blend the tip with the rest of the nose. It is possible to slim the tip with steroid injection in some patients, but its tough to tell if you are a good candidate for that. Subtle sculpting of your eyes could help make them look less sleepy. 

I would encourage you to seek out a very experienced injector because what you are looking for is not so easy to accomplish.

Hope that helps.

Subtle beautification

From the photos you present, you are looking for subtle beautification and a softening to your face. This requires an artistic approach with an experienced expert in minimally invasive procedures, devices, fillers and neurotoxins.  What you are describing is an improvement in balance and contour of the face and it’s important the the cosmetic specialist consider not only the way you appear without movement but the contours upon smiling, laughing etc. There are very elegant ways to use filler to soften the tip of the nose and nose contour as well as soften the jaw, tighten the skin etc and at your young age, you can get beautiful results but you need an experienced specialist who evaluates your face with you and explains the subtle nuances that can be achieved while looking completely natural and have results that are long lasting.

I hope that is helpful and best of luck.

Joseph A. Eviatar, MD, FACS
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

Fillers can be used to lift the area and contour rather than fill but often you need a consultation to determine how to facial sculpt and give you a more chiseled look rather than one that is more full. Please consult with a facial sculpting expert.  Best, Dr. Emer

You could get some improvements using fillers to help soften your features and a rhinoplasty for the nose.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon