Are there any Doctors in the DC, VA, MD area that offer Breast Augmentation (Silicone) under $6,000?

I have care credit and I need to also no what are your Promotional Periods?

Here’s a link to the board certified doctors in your area who perform Breast Augmentation. 

Hello dear, I suggest you to consult a board certified plastic surgeon, prices in Dominican Republic are between 3,000 to 4,000.

Selecting plastic surgeon for breast augmentation…

Thank you for the important question; careful selection of plastic surgeon will be the most important decision you make.

Although I cannot provide you with specific names, I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. 

***Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. Basically, patients should look at the overall "quality" of the outcomes achieved;  in other words, it will be important that patients see lots of examples of outcomes that they would be pleased with.  In doing so patients will be able to get an idea of each  plastic surgeon's "aesthetic sensibilities". Of course, careful evaluation of the photographs (including factors such as time out of surgery and initial anatomic starting point) will be important as patients evaluate before/after photographs.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider, type of breast implants… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find average costs of surgery listed on this website, and on individual plastic surgeon's websites as well.

I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.