I woke up in a thong bra & have kept it on 24/7. Do I have symmastia?

I just had my second breast augmentation revision on Monday 6/27/16. The surgery included: bilateral medial capsulorrhaphy, bilateral capsulotomies, exchange for INSPIRA & equalize crease position. Oddly enough one of my implants is above the muscle & the other is below the muscle. When I'm adjusting the gauze underneath the bra, in between my beasts I can tell my two breasts are touching in my cleavage. Does this mean I still have symmastia? Is there any point in wearing the thong bra still?

Inspira Breast Implants and One Week Recovery from Breast Implant Revision

Thank you for your question about recovery from Inspira Breast Implants.  It is impossible to say without more information.  Surgery was just a week ago and there are no pictures.

For specific questions like this and about your recovery in general, it is best to speak with your doctor or doctor’s representative – such as his or her nurse, or the physician on call for the practice.

You will likely get many different opinions from members of the RealSelf Community, but they have not physically seen or examined you, and nobody knows you or the circumstances better than your doctor.

If you feel you are not being listened to or you are doubting your doctor’s recommendations, then it is certainly within your rights to seek a second and get the advice from another board certified physician. This should be done through an in-person consultation.

Obviously, if you think that you are having a medical emergency or other serious problem, you should call 911 and/or go to your nearest emergency room.

Best Wishes.